Nevada Outdoor Business Coalition Member Registration
Membership in the NVOBC is open to businesses and nonprofits in Nevadas’ outdoor recreation industry. This includes:
Outdoor Industry & Supporting Businesses
Organizations that buy, sell or offer services within the outdoor industry like outdoor retailers, guides, and tour operators. This included independent contractors, freelancers and creatives like photographers, filmmakers and media who work primarily in the outdoor industry.
Businesses that support Nevada’s outdoor recreation industry like web developers, PR/advertising agencies, software developers, and other suppliers of goods and services.
Businesses that serve outdoor enthusiasts yet are not outdoor industry specific. This includes makers of goods and services associated with the outdoor lifestyle like restaurants, hotels, breweries, and retailers who sell a variety of good including outdoor gear/clothing.
Membership fees for outdoor industry or supporting businesses is $50 annually.
Nonprofits including outdoor sport-specific organizations and coalitions who work on issues related to a particular category like cycling, climbing, hiking, etc. And conservation organizations working to protect public lands that serve outdoor industry businesses.
There is no charge for nonprofits.
Benefits of Membership
- Become a part of a collective voice representing the outdoor recreation industry --an economic engine for our state's economy.
- Connect, collaborate and exchange ideas and resources with other professionals in your industry.
- Take part in education events to help your business grow and evolve.
- Representation with decision-makers on Nevada's issues that impact outdoor recreation.
- Participate in sign-on letters about issues that impact outdoor recreations
(members may choose to opt-out of letters which will be distributed at least 48 hours before presentation to any officials)
- Vote on the priorities and positions of the Nevada Outdoor Business Coalition;
- NVOBC communications and action alerts
Becoming a Member is Easy!
- Fill out the online registration form
(Email addresses are not published but are used to communicate with you!)
- Registration applications are approved by NVOBC
Please be patient; this process is necessary to prevent spam or provide options for non-business applicants.
- Submit membership payment
The approved applicant receives a return email with a payment link.
- It's Official!
Once payment is complete, members are listed in the NVOBC directory and are eligible for other benefits.
Sign me up as a member of the Nevada Outdoor Business Coalition!
In adding my name and the name of my business below, I endorse and support the mission of the Nevada Outdoors Business Coalition to speak out in support of outdoor recreation in Nevada and to promote the benefits of healthy lands and waters to Nevada’s economy.
We share the Coalition’s solutions-based approach as well as the common goal of supporting public lands funding and initiatives that benefit the outdoor economy. We support appropriate conservation measures including roadless areas, wild and scenic rivers, and public lands management efforts that expand and improve opportunities for hiking, biking, paddling, climbing, backcountry skiing and snowshoeing, camping, hunting, fishing, wildlife viewing and other forms of both backcountry and close-to-home outdoor recreation.